Mamba Game Toolkit (MGT) is a lightweight 2D game development library for Delphi developers, designed to provide essential game-related functionality in a straightforward and efficient way.

Key Features

- Texture Support

Load and manipulate textures in .png format, with support for pivot points, anchoring, scaling, rotation, and flipping.

- Audio Handling

Play .ogg format audio, including streaming music and sound effects.

- Zip Archive Integration

Seamless loading of all MGT resources directly from compressed and password-encrypted .zip files.

- Flexible I/O

Support for memory, file, and zip-based I/O, with the ability to define custom I/O sources.

- Graphic Primitives

Draw filled and unfilled shapes, including lines, rectangles, triangles, and polygons.

- Extensive Math and Collision Routines

Built-in math functions and collision detection tools for accurate and efficient collision detection physics.

- Console Output Control

Advanced control over console output, including foreground/background colors and cursor manipulation.

- TrueType Font Rendering

Full support for rendering TrueType fonts in your games.

- MPEG-1 Video Playback

Play back MPEG-1 video files directly in your game.

- Input Device Support

Comprehensive keyboard, mouse, and gamepad support for responsive game input.

---

This release, version v0.1.0, is the foundation of MGT, aiming to streamline game development with a focus on performance and simplicity. Download and start building today!

https://mambagametoolkit.com/forums/topic/7-mgt-v010-released/

Featured Replies

No posts to show